“ Are there opportunities for short internships or summer jobs? ”

Anon user (#221591) asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Accenture Benelux Recruitment Team

14/03/2018
Dear,

As a student at University of Twente in the Industrial engineering and management study I really would like to develop my experience in a first class consulting company as Accenture and this during the summer holiday. Therefore, I would like to ask you if there would be any opportunities. My objective is above all to learn new insights into the real business world.

As a French citizen, I am fluently speaking French, English & Dutch living in Belgium Flanders and currently studying in the Netherlands and eager to discover and work with all kind of cultures.
I am also fascinated by the world of tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and therefore actively some trendwatchers and taking part of NovelT activities.

I would really appreciate if you could give me a chance to have a discussion so we can together assess the possibilities.

Please take a look at my LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/in/quentin-cheret-62942… 

Looking forward to your feedback
Best regards
Quentin
19/03/2018
Employer Brand Manager, Accenture The Netherelands

Hi Quentin, thanks for your question! We have the Accenture Business Course coming up in June and applications are open and this event is a great way to get to know Accenture, the work we do and our people. Please see www.accenture.nl/businesscourse  to apply. Good luck!

Add to this thread

Accenture Benelux

Visit website