“ Do you ever help clients in the field of Neuroscience and has your experience in this field helped you? ”

Tom R. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Marjolein H. Business Strategy Consultant, Accenture

22/01/2018
22/01/2018
Business Strategy Consultant, Accenture

Hi Tom, thanks for your question. I haven't helped clients in the field of Neuroscience yet. However, I definitely have advantages of my background, especially with data collection, structuring and data interpretation. Also, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning are big topics currently and it really helps if you understand how it 'works' (from programming to performance). Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, please let me know!

22/01/2018
Tom R.

Thanks Marjolein, it's really interesting to see how this experience helped you and to hear about these big topics you deal with now. Which part of the job do you enjoy the most?

23/01/2018
Business Strategy Consultant, Accenture

Hi Tom, happy to hear that. I really enjoy to see / experience so many different companies and different departments. During my studies, I was mainly working on my own and on the same topic for months. I prefer real data-driven projects, but also learn a lot from qualitative assignments (little less data-driven :)).

Add to this thread

Accenture Benelux

Visit website